Sunday March 8th, I will have been living in Copenhagen six months. It has been an incredible experience so far and even though, now, I’m in Ireland social distancing I want to simply list the things I love and miss in Copenhagen.
- Cycling to and from work everyday on a flat, perfectly safe and smooth bike lane.
- Eating Rigatoni & Bolognese from @PastalaPasta.
- Taking in the view from the top of the Christiansborg Palace tower. (It’s Free!)
- The seasonal curry paired with the juice from @CaliforniaKitchen.
- Walk around The King’s Garden surrounding Rosenborg Castle.
I’m going to leave it at 5, but there’s so much more from exploring Danish fashion in Magasin Du Nord and around the city centre, amusements in Tivoli Gardens, restaurants in The Meat Packing District…